Used to fix the P0420 and P0430 error codes caused by lowered efficiency of the catalytic system on modified cars.
Whether your car has a de-cat, the engine is modified or it's just showing its aging catalytic system, the P0420 and P0430 error codes can be very annoying and can cause a failure at a technical inspection.
We've designed our O2 sensor emulator to be Plug-and-Play directly on the wiring loom where the rear O2 sensor is connected. It has the same plug as the O2 sensors used on most Toyota and Lexus models. If your O2 sensor plug looks like the one in the photos, then our emulator will most likely work transparently.
- Prevents the P0420 and P0430 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold codes (for B1S2 and B2S2);
- Prevents the P0141 and P0161 Heater Circuit Malfunction error codes (for B1S2 and B2S2);
- When scanned with an OBDII scanner the data looks correct;
- Emulates both the signal and the heater circuit of the O2 sensor, so the engine ECU is happy;
- Allows for the complete removal of the post-cat O2 sensor/s and the mounting hole to be used for something else (wideband sensor, flamer kit, etc.).
Easy PnP installation - for example on Lexus IS200/300 you just unplug the original sensor from under the left front seat and plug in the emulator, leaving it under the carpet. A 30 second job.
If your car has two downstream O2 sensors after the catalytic converters, you need two emulators.
WARNING: Don't use this emulator on the pre-cat O2 sensors (Bank 1 sensor 1 and Bank 2 sensor 1). They're critical for the engine operation and should always remain operational, in good condition and without any adapters on them. This emulator is only for the Bank 1 Sensor 2 or Bank 2 Sensor 2, AFTER the catalytic converter downstream under the car.
- 1x Rank One Performance O2 sensor emulator with a PnP Toyota plug.
We ship worldwide! You can check the exact shipping cost in your shopping cart.