A billet aluminium CNC milled adapter that allows mounting of the S54 individual throttle bodies (ITBs) on the M50 engine.
- CNC machined from a single billet block of aluminium
- Perfect fit and flow (no welding, no assembly, just a solid single piece)
- Lightened as much as possible through meticulous CNC machining
- Uses high quality Viton seals, not the sub-standard OEM gaskets
- Retains the S54 ITBs centering pins
- Supplied with all necessary stainless steel fasteners and all Viton seals
- 70mm high as standard to allow proper clearance of the ITBs.
This is a custom made component, so feel free to contact us with details of your exact application so we can tailor it exactly.
- CNC machined single piece adapter
- 6x Viton seals for the M50 engine side
- 6x Viton seals for the S54 ITBs side
- 12x М8х25 flanged stainless steel bolts to mount the ITBs to the adapter
- 6x M6 flanged stainless steel nuts to mount the adapter to the M50 engine
Made to order! Please allow up to 3 weeks for production.
We ship worldwide! You can check the exact shipping cost in your shopping cart.