Made to order! Please allow up to 6 weeks for production.
This is a bolt-on kit to turbocharge the GXE10 1999-2005 Lexus IS200/Altezza AS200 with the Toyota 1G-FE engine.
This turbo kit uses the Pulsar GTX2867R Gen2 dual ceramic ball bearing turbocharger. It has a 8-blade Gen2 billet aluminium compressor wheel and a billet internal adjustable wastegate actuator.
During our extensive testing of this kit we managed the following:
- Full boost comes at 3000 rpm on the OEM ECU
- When set at 0.6 bar, the boost level stays rock solid across the rev range. At boost levels of up to 1.0 bar there's no tapering off at higher RPM, no peaks as well.
- Lag is kept to a minimum for a good engine response. Combining this kit with a lightweight flywheel makes for a great match.
The kit is bolt-on with everything pre-fabricated. Some minor permanent modifications are required: a couple of 8mm holes in the crash bar to mount the intercooler and 2 small cutouts in the plastic arch liners for the charge pipes to go through, hole in the engine sump to bolt in the oil return fitting and cutting the 2 heater matrix coolant hoses to tap into the coolant system.
Power wise this kit is capable of 300+ hp on standard 1GFE internals. Since these cars are 20 years old now, results may vary wildly from engine to engine and setup to setup. Running at 0.6 bar of boost is considered very safe for the engine and while we haven't had any issues running it at 0.8-0.9 bar, caution should be exercised when boosting any N/A engine.
Component list and description:
- Pulsar GTX2867R Gen2 Turbocharger with dual ceramic ball bearing core and 8-blade Gen2 billet aluminium compressor wheel. The turbine wheel is Inconel 713C 9-blade. Compressor wheel size: 50/67mm, turbine wheel size 54/47mm. 3" inlet, 2" outlet, T25 manifold flange, 5 bolt downpipe flange. Billet adjustable wastegate actuator with a 0.6 bar spring pre-installed. Oil and water cooled.
Top mount turbo manifold - stainless steel TIG welded, 3.2mm thick walled, T25 turbo mount, water jet cut flanges.
Downpipe - stainless steel TIG welded, 2.5" diameter, water jet cut flanges, mounts directly to the "double barrel" cat pipe (Toyosports decat is highly recommended, although not required).
Fuel system upgrade: 1ZZ-FE injectors - refurbished and flow matched (within 4%) genuine Denso 1ZZ-FE injectors
Fuel system upgrade: Fuel return line and a rising rate FPR - our fully custom fuel return line kit with a rising rate fuel pressure regulator pre-set at 3.5 bar differential pressure, OEM in-tank FPR delete and new OEM Toyota fuel pump gasket and fuel line clip.
- Custom turbo oil and coolant feed lines - stainless braded hoses and crimped fittings. No universal aluminium fittings are used on this kit.
- Stainless steel CHRA AN4 fittings and oil feed AN4 adapter with an integrated oil restrictor.
- Custom VVTi oil feed banjo bolt with an integrated 10mm banjo turbo oil feed.
Custom bolt-in sump oil return fitting with gaskets so no welding is necessary.
- Custom TIG welded turbo oil drain pipe with a water jet cut flange and 16mm oil resistant rubber hose
- Fuel Cut Defender or the so called "black box" which limits the MAP sensor signal to 127 kPa so the OEM ECU doesn't trigger fuel cut mode.
- OEM Toyota exhaust manifold gaskets
- Pulsar turbo systems turbo gaskets
- High tensile steel manifold studs and flanged nuts, stainless steel downpipe bolts
- 1m silicone wastegate actuator hose
- Custom angled T-pieces with AN4 outlets for tapping into the heater matrix coolant lines.
Intercooler and pipework - custom welded aluminium pipework with 550x140x65mm intercooler which fits behind the standard IS200 front bumper (aftermarket bumpers and the OEM SportCross bumper may require trimming).
- 4-ply silicone joiners and elbows for the charge pipework.
- Custom intercooler mounting brackets with stainless steel fasteners.
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps for the silicone joiners and elbows.
- Stainless steel hose clamps for the coolant hoses and the oil drain hose.
- Custom laser cut downpipe exhaust gasket out of marine-grade graphite/steel mesh material.
You need to provide your own air filter/intake. The turbocharger has a standard 76mm inlet port. Any pod/cone filter with that outlet size will work perfectly.
The use of oil catch tank for the valve cover breather is recommended, but a simple breather filter will work as well. Leaving the breather port open isn't recommended.
We ship worldwide! You can check the exact shipping cost in your shopping cart.