Allows for smooth throttle control with direct link between the throttle and the supercharger bypass valve.
Fixes all of the issues a vacuum bypass valve causes (sudden unwanted acceleration, limp mode, bad throttle response, non-linear throttle, short effective throttle range, excessive supercharger load when going off throttle, increased belt wear).
Can be used as a replacement of a failed bypass on the TTE supercharger kit with some flange modification.
- Smooth throttle response
- Safe release of excess air the supercharger pushes out
- No limp mode
- Precise and linear power delivery
- Allows the OEM ECU to fuel properly at full throttle (by having full boost come while still in closed loop)
- Bypass valve body (modified brand new Mini Cooper S bypass valve body)
- Preinstalled OEM rubber gasket
- Inline spring mechanism
- Mechanical cable
- All mounting brackets and end-fittings
We ship worldwide! You can check the exact shipping cost in your shopping cart.