Upgrade the rattly and heavy IS200, IS300, Altezza (GXE10/JCE10/SXE10) floating front calipers to the all aluminum 4-piston lightweight ones from UCF20 LS400.
- 1999-2005 Lexus IS200, IS200 SportCross (GXE10)
- 2001-2005 Lexus IS300, IS300 SportCross (JCE10)
- 1999-2005 Toyota Altezza and Altezza Gita (SXE10, GXE10)
- 1996-2000 Toyota Mark 2 (JZX100, GX100)
- 2000-2007 Toyota Mark 2 (JZX110, GX110)
- 1996-2001 Toyota Chaser (JZX100, GX100)
- 1996-2001 Toyota Cresta (JZX100, GX100)
A serious upgrade over the OEM front brakes - 296 mm vs 315 mm rotors, 2 piston vs 4 piston calipers, floating vs solid calipers.
- Compatible with LS400 UCF20 315 mm brake rotors.
- 15 mm spacers are required for the OEM 17x7 ET50 wheels to fit over the calipers.
- The calipers are a straight fit to the OEM brake lines and minor trimming of the dust shield is required to make space for the caliper.
- The rotor/caliper combination is a lot lighter than the OEM brake combo (the LS400 rotors are 28mm thick while the IS200/300 ones are 32mm thick, so the LS400 ones are lighter even though they have larger diameter).
A set of 4 eccentric caliper inserts only. A minimum of 17mm RCAs is required! In case you don't have RCAs or suitable quick steer knuckles, the calipers will NOT fit. In that case, please refer to our full kit, which includes 17mm RCAs as well.
We ship worldwide! You can check the exact shipping cost in your shopping cart.