Upgrade the rattly and heavy IS200, IS300, Altezza (GXE10/JCE10/SXE10) floating front calipers to the all aluminum 4-piston lightweight ones from UCF20 LS400.
- 1999-2005 Lexus IS200, IS200 SportCross (GXE10)
- 2001-2005 Lexus IS300, IS300 SportCross (JCE10)
- 1999-2005 Toyota Altezza and Altezza Gita (SXE10, GXE10)
- 1996-2000 Toyota Mark 2 (JZX100, GX100)
- 2000-2007 Toyota Mark 2 (JZX110, GX110)
- 1996-2001 Toyota Chaser (JZX100, GX100)
- 1996-2001 Toyota Cresta (JZX100, GX100)
A serious upgrade over the OEM front brakes - 296 mm vs 315 mm rotors, 2 piston vs 4 piston calipers, floating vs solid calipers.
- Compatible with LS400 UCF20 315 mm brake rotors.
- 15 mm spacers are required for the OEM 17x7 ET50 wheels to fit over the calipers.
- The calipers are a straight fit to the OEM brake lines and minor trimming of the dust shield is required to make space for the caliper.
- The rotor/caliper combination is a lot lighter than the OEM brake combo (the LS400 rotors are 28mm thick while the IS200/300 ones are 32mm thick, so the LS400 ones are lighter even though they have larger diameter).
The kit includes:
- 4x Stainless steel eccentric caliper adapters (inserts)
- 4x 17 mm Aluminum roll centre adjusters (hard anodized)
- 4x M12x1.25x50 mm 10.9 high tensile strength bolts for the RCAs
- 4x M12 high tensile strength washers
We ship worldwide! You can check the exact shipping cost in your shopping cart.